Why work at Career Collaborative? We are a non-profit organization that ends poverty for working-class families by helping adults get, keep, and succeed at good jobs. We are a national leader in employment retention.
There are currently no openings at Career Collaborative, but please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and we will keep them on file for the future.
Career Collaborative internships are excellent opportunities for those who wish to explore a potential career in the nonprofit sector and who want the rewarding experience of working directly with clients. Our internships are open to both college students and non-students.
Possible Job Responsibilities:
• Creating management reports
• Direct work with clients searching for jobs
• Job search for clients
• Participate in weekly Practice Interviews
• Outreach for new workshop participants
• Update Resource information for clients
• Update social media
• Writing professional manuals
• Administrative assistance to programs
Internship Hours: 20-30+ hours
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Intermediate computer skills
• Writing skills
• Interest in working with low income, minority, multi-cultural adults
• Patience and persuasiveness
• Exceptional follow-through
Please submit the internship form along with your resume and cover letter, addressed to:
Maggie Lynch, Employment Counselor
77 Summer Street, Boston, MA 02110
Fax: 617 424-6614
Career Collaborative is an equal opportunity employer committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination. Therefore all qualified applicants, regardless of gender, race, color, religion, national origin, age, veteran status, or disability, are strongly encouraged to apply.