Why work at Career Collaborative? We provide coaching and long-term mentoring for adults interested in obtaining and keeping quality jobs with benefits. Over 75 percent of our participants remain employed after two years, and 80 percent have doubled their incomes. When you work with us, you’ll join a team that’s changing lives and strengthening families.
Career Collaborative is growing and has created a new position: Director of Operational Development. Learn more here.
Career Collaborative internships are excellent opportunities for those who wish to explore a potential career in the nonprofit sector and who want the rewarding experience of working directly with clients. Our internships are open to both college students and non-students.
Possible Job Responsibilities:
• Creating management reports
• Direct work with clients searching for jobs
• Job search for clients
• Participate in weekly Practice Interviews
• Outreach for new workshop participants
• Update Resource information for clients
• Update social media
• Writing professional manuals
• Administrative assistance to programs
Internship Hours: 20-30+ hours
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Intermediate computer skills
• Writing skills
• Interest in working with low income, minority, multi-cultural adults
• Patience and persuasiveness
• Exceptional follow-through
Please submit the internship form along with your resume and cover letter, addressed to:
Maggie Lynch, Employment Counselor
77 Summer Street, Boston, MA 02110
Fax: 617 424-6614
Career Collaborative is an equal opportunity employer committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination. Therefore all qualified applicants, regardless of gender, race, color, religion, national origin, age, veteran status, or disability, are strongly encouraged to apply.